TrustMark is a government-endorsed quality scheme that provides accreditation to tradespeople and companies that meet certain standards of workmanship and customer service. There are several advantages of hiring a company accredited by TrustMark:
1. Quality assurance: Companies accredited by TrustMark have been independently assessed to ensure that they meet high standards of workmanship and customer service. This gives customers peace of mind that the work will be carried out to a high standard and that any issues will be addressed promptly and professionally.
2. Consumer protection: TrustMark provides a range of consumer protection measures, including a complaints procedure and a financial protection scheme. This gives customers added protection and confidence when hiring a company accredited by TrustMark.
3. Expertise and knowledge: Companies accredited by TrustMark are required to demonstrate a high level of expertise and knowledge in their area of work. This means that they are better equipped to provide advice and guidance on the best solutions for their customers.
4. Access to funding: Some funding schemes, such as the Green Homes Grant, require the use of TrustMark-accredited companies. By hiring a TrustMark-accredited company, customers can access these funding schemes and take advantage of the financial incentives available.
5. Professionalism: TrustMark-accredited companies are required to adhere to a code of conduct that promotes professionalism and good practice. This means that customers can expect a high level of customer service, transparency, and accountability from the company.
In summary, hiring a company accredited by TrustMark provides several benefits, including quality assurance, consumer protection, expertise and knowledge, access to funding, and professionalism. By choosing a TrustMark-accredited company, customers can have confidence that they are hiring a reputable and trustworthy company that will provide a high standard of work and customer service.