Party Wall Insulation
Party walls are the dividing walls separting a semi detached home or mid terrace houses. If the home was built with cavities, there is a high probablity the party wall was built with a cavity too. Around 5 million built homes before 1990 in the UK could benefit form having their party walls insulated.
Using our specialist equipement we can fill the void to reduce sound and energy loss.
- Significant sound reduction in party walls
- The ideal solution for hard to treat properties
- A lambda value of just 0.033
- 20% more efficient than rock and glass wool
- 30% less drill holes when compared to the standard solution
- BBA and BDA or KIWA approved for 40mm cavity widths
- Cost effective – payback time – under 2 years
- Up to 30% reduction on fuel bills
- Provides high level of thermal efficiency
- Reduces heat loss by around 70%
- Reduces condensation and black mould growth
- High exposure area approval