Spray foam insulation for underneath your wooden floors works brilliantly to remove draft and hold more warmth within.
The open cell foam also allows the wooden floors to breath whilst protecting them from damp. If your homes floors feel cold or you notice a draft coming through them, consider insulating them.
We need to have access under the floors to be able to spray. This means a significnatly large crawl space or basement must be present to get a team member in position.
Lapolla Spray Foam has the following benefits:
- Thermal Insulation to keep your home warm and cosy
- It offers fantastic acoustic properties and is added between floors for sound proofing.
- It offers a fire barrier.
- It is able to significantly reduce or eliminate condensation.
- Its airtight qualities prevents wasps, bats and other pests moving in.
- Can aid in helping those with respiratory issues keeping the outside air out.
- Can offer up to 45% reduction in energy costs.
- Offers a 25 year warrenty.
- Lapolla Spray Foam is the most efficient spray foam insulation in the UK.
- Lapolla Spray Foam is the most accredited spray foam in the UK by the BBA. The British Board of Agrément (BBA) is a construction industry approvals body.
- Can reduce Insurance with some companies.
- Increase your EPC rating which can add value to your home.
- Due to the airtight properties it can reduce the regulated space required between the roof and ceiling for those who are converting an attic to a extra room, not just offering a thermal benefit but increase space.