Spray foam insulation
Spray foam is one of the most effective insulation solutions around, and is quickly becoming a preferred choice for consumers. Energy prices have been rising year on year, regardless of who your supplier is. As a result, more and more businesses and homeowners are looking for quality insulation systems that can keep a structure warm without incurring excessive costs.
Attics & Loft Spaces
Lapolla Sray Foam can be used in two common ways to insulate your attic space and protect your home from in climate weather and moisture related damages – Vented and Non-Vented Attic spaces.
In a Vented attic, insulation is used on the attic floor to insulate the living space from seasonal heat and/or cold. Spray foam is used where traditional insulation would be; between the floor joists. The rest of the attic (ie: the roof assembly) is left un-insulated and ventilation is incorporated into the gable, soffit, and ridge vents throughout the roof structure.
In a Non-Vented attic, insulation is applied directly to the underside of the roof sheathing to insulate the entire attic from seasonal heat and/or cold. Spray foam is installed between the roof rafters, along the soffit areas and directly to all exterior surfaces such as gable walls, dormers, etc., to produce an air tight building envelope.
Lapolla Spray Foam has the following benefits:
- Thermal Insulation to keep your home warm and cosy
- It offers fantastic acoustic properties and is added between floors for sound proofing.
- It offers a fire barrier.
- It is able to significantly reduce or eliminate condensation.
- Its airtight qualities prevents wasps, bats and other pests moving in.
- Can aid in helping those with respiratory issues keeping the outside air out.
- Can offer up to 45% reduction in energy costs.
- Offers a 25 year warrenty.
- Lapolla Spray Foam is the most efficient spray foam insulation in the UK.
- Lapolla Spray Foam is the most accredited spray foam in the UK by the BBA. The British Board of Agrément (BBA) is a construction industry approvals body.
- Can reduce Insurance with some companies.
- Increase your EPC rating which can add value to your home.
- Due to the airtight properties it can reduce the regulated space required between the roof and ceiling for those who are converting an attic to a extra room, not just offering a thermal benefit but increase space.
Get a quotation
Get in touch for a free no obligation consultation or quotation