Key benefits of installing Lapolla Spray Foam
Lapolla Spray Foam has the following benefits
- Thermal Insulation to keep your home warm and cosy
- It offers fantastic acoustic properties and is added between floors for sound proofing.
- It offers a fire barrier.
- It is able to significantly reduce or eliminate condensation.
- Its airtight qualities prevents wasps, bats and other pests moving in.
- Can aid in helping those with respiratory issues keeping the outside air out.
- Can offer up to 45% reduction in energy costs.
- Offers a 25 year warrenty.
- Lapolla Spray Foam is the most efficient spray foam insulation in the UK.
- Lapolla Spray Foam is the most accredited spray foam in the UK by the BBA. The British Board of Agrément (BBA) is a construction industry approvals body.
- Can reduce Insurance with some companies.
- Increase your EPC rating which can add value to your home.
- Due to the airtight properties it can reduce the regulated space required between the roof and ceiling for those who are converting an attic to a extra room, not just offering a thermal benefit but increase space.
Key benefits of using Arrow Insulation
- We pride ourselves on our customer service
- We will be with you before and after to make sure you are happy
- We are local
- We will explain each benefit and each step of the process
- We are competitive on the price
- Our contractors are very well trained
- We take every care to protect your property during the process
- We will make sure you receive the Lapolla Warranty
- We are insured and certified
- We genuinely want you to be satisfied with your finished product and experience.
As much as 40% of energy loss is due to air infiltration. Therefore, the most effective way to improve energy efficiency and comfort in your home is to seal it with foam.
How it works
Spay foam insulation is like no other insulation option: it acts as a comprehensive air, moisture and thermal barrier - eliminating your need to specify multiple products for these important envelope functions.
Spray foam effectively seals the building envelope, filling in and cracks and crevices- the common source of air and moisture infiltration as well as temperature variations.
The below before and after slide show a typical attic installation.
25 Year Warranty
All spray foam installations are carried out by Lapolla licensed installers.